Welcome to San Francisco!
Centrally located in the heart of the city, our Victorian flat is located on Duboce Park – a fun and friendly neighborhood that is in the Center of Everything – close to all transportation, restaurants, cafes, shopping, etc.
AN URBAN WALKER’S DREAM – short walk from Castro, the Mission district, Haight-Ashbury, Alamo Square (Painted Ladies), Golden Gate Park, etc.
Our large sunny apartment consists of 4 BR, 1.5 BA and includes a large fully-equiped kitchen, large living room and park views. It can easily house 6-8 people comfortably.
We love our oasis in the city and are looking for guests who want the comforts of home while discovering why so many people leave their hearts in SF.
Location: Steiner and Duboce (Duboce Triangle)
- 4 Bedrooms PLUS a very large parlor (living room), all with southern exposure and views
- Fits 6-8 people comfortably
- Original, period detailing throughout
- Zen garden in the back
- 10-11″ high ceilings
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Wi-fi throughout
- Full eat-in kitchen with microwave, stove, oven, small appliances, dishes, utensils, glasses, etc.
- 1.5 bathroom – shower/tub sink separated from toilet
- Unobstructed park views
- Sunny THROUGH-OUT the day
- Very kid friendly (one room designed for two children)
- 2 bedrooms have very comfortable Queen sized beds
- If you have more than six in your group (2 couples and 2 individuals), then large air mattress can be provided in the 4th bedroom.
- Fresh linens/towels can be provided
- Easy street parking
- 3rd floor walk-up
Google Map Location:
San Francisco Restaurant Guide – City Search:
San Francisco Restaurant Guide – Yelp:
We rent on a weekly basis
Discounts offered for two or more weeks
Security and Cleaning deposit required. Security deposit will be reimbursed upon departure pending inspection
Dates Available: July 1st to July 29th
Payment methods: Major credit card, Paypal or Money Order
Duboce Park Path- Right outside the Victorian is this footpath. Up the street leads to the Castro. Public transportation can be taken up on the hill.
Duboce Park from the top – Duboce triangle hugs 3 well-known districts – the Castro (6 minute walk), The Mission (~15 minute walk), and Haight (5 minute walk). It is also about 15 minutes by foot to Alamo Square where you can see the famous Painted Ladies Victorians.
Neighborhood Victorians – Built in 1896, our building hugs the park and is one of the oldest buildings in the area.
Duboce Park Cafe – We have about 3 cafes within a 2-5 minute walk radius. Grocery stores are about a 5 minute walk and surrounding public transportation can take you anywhere in the city you want to go!